There is no one answer to whether or not a blog can get hacked. It all depends on the blog’s security measures and its vulnerability to online threats.
Some tips for keeping your blog secure include:
1. Use a secure host.
2. Use a secure password.
3. Keep your blog up-to-date with the latest security patches.
4. Use two-factor authentication (2FA) when possible.
5. Install the latest anti-virus and malware protection software on your computer and devices used to access your blog.
6. Always exercise caution when opening attachments in emails that you receive from strangers or unknown sources, especially if they seem suspicious in nature. If in doubt, don’t open them at all!
7. Be sure to keep up to date on new blogging security best practices and stay vigilant against potential online threats.