Yes, you can blog about a book. However, before you do, be sure to read the blog post “When You Should Not Blog About a Book” to make sure that you are following all the proper steps for blogging about a book.
When you blog about a book, you should use the following five steps:
1. Gather Your Info: Before you blog about a book, gather as much information about it as possible.
This includes the title, author, summary, and any other details that will help people learn more about the book.
2. Share Your Thoughts: Once you have gathered your information, it’s time to share your thoughts on the book.
Begin by introducing yourself and telling readers what brought you to read the book. Then, offer your opinion on the story and how it compares or contrasts with other books that you’ve read.
3. Connect with Readers: Throughout your blog post, be sure to connect with readers by asking them questions and sharing quotes from the book.
This will help readers get to know you better and appreciate your thoughts on the book.
4. Giveaways: If there is a giveaway associated with the book, be sure to mention it in your post. This will encourage readers to enter and could lead to them winning a prize!
5. Wrap Up: At the end of your post, be sure to offer readers a chance to buy or rent the book if they’re interested in reading it. Also, remind them that there are additional opportunities for discussion and interaction on social media platforms like Goodreads!.