Anyone who has ever used a blog platform like Squarespace can attest to the fact that the layout of most blogs is quite static. While some bloggers may be content with this, many others would prefer to be able to change their blog layout to better suit their personal style.
In this article, we will explore the possibility of changing Squarespace blog layout.
Before we get started, it should be noted that not all blog platforms allow for layout changes. For example, WordPress does not allow for custom layouts, while Medium does allow for a range of customizations including layout changes.
If you are using a blog platform that does not allow for layout changes, then this article is not for you.
Now that we have that out of the way, let’s talk about how to change your Squarespace blog layout. The process of changing your blog layout is relatively simple and can be done in just a few steps. Here are the steps:
1) First, open up your Squarespace account and log in.
2) Once you have logged in, click on the “Layout” tab located at the top of your screen.
3) On the Layout tab, you will see a range of options including “Page Layout.” Click on “Page Layout” to open up the page’s settings.
4) In the Page Layout settings, you will see a section called “Layout Options.” Under “Layout Options,” you will see two options that relate to blog layouts: “Columns” and “Centers.
” Click on “Columns” to open up the Columns settings page.
5) On the Columns settings page, you will see a range of options including “Width” and “Height.” To change your blog’s layout, you will need to alter these values accordingly.
For example, if you want your blog to have five columns wide and two columns deep, then you would set Width and Height to 5×2 respectively.