Most people who start a WordPress blog think it’s a permanent venture. However, if you want to delete your blog, it’s not as difficult as you might think.
First, make sure you have saved your data in a backup before proceeding. Then follow these steps:
1. Log into your WordPress site.
2. Click on the “Posts” menu item in the upper-left corner of the screen.
3. Select the post or posts you want to delete.
4. On the right side of the screen, under “Delete this post,” click on the trashcan icon to delete the post(s).
5. Click on the “Save changes” button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes and exit out of WordPress.
6. Go back to your backup and restore your blog from there if you want to keep your old posts and site structure.