There are a few ways to link your WordPress blog to your Shopify store. You can use a custom URL, or you can use the built-in linking feature in WordPress.
Whether you choose to use a custom URL or the built-in linking feature, the process is the same.
First, you will need to create a custom URL for your Shopify store. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Open your Shopify admin panel and go to Store Settings > General > Custom URLs.
2. Enter your desired custom URL into the Custom URL field and click Save Changes.
3. Next, you will need to set up a 301 redirect on your WordPress blog. Follow these steps:
1. In your WordPress blog’s header section, click on the Blog Settings tab and then under Site Title & Description, click on Redirects. In the redirection settings page, enter the following information:
(your desired custom URL) in the Redirect To field. You can leave the Target field blank if you want to use the built-in linking feature in WordPress. Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
The redirect should now be set up and working correctly on your blog. You can now add a link to your Shopify store from your blog’s header section by following these steps: 1. In your WordPress blog’s header section, click on the Posts tab and then under Post Type Options, select Shop from the list of options. 2.
Under Posts Details, locate and select your post from which you want to create a link to your store (or create a new post if you don’t have one yet). 3. Click on Edit Link and enter the following information: 4. Your blog’s custom URL (from Step 1) in the Address field
5. The name of your post (or any other relevant information) in the Title field 6. The shop URL that you created in Step 1 in the ShopUrl field 7. Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page to finish setting up your link! You’re now ready to start selling products from your WordPress blog usingShopify! If you have any questions about linking your blog to Shopify or about setting up a 301 redirect, don’t hesitate to contact us at Support@WooCommercePlugins dot com!.