Moving a blog from Blogger to WordPress is not as difficult as one might think. In fact, it can be done in a matter of minutes using the right tools and techniques.
Before beginning, make sure you have a copy of your blog’s content and database backup. You’ll also need to have an active WordPress account and enough access privileges to your site’s files.
To move a blog from Blogger to WordPress, follow these steps:
1. Log into your WordPress site using your administrator credentials.
2. Click the “Posts” menu item in the left-hand sidebar and select “Move Post.”
3. On the Move Post screen, select the blog you want to move from the list of posts on the left-hand side and click the “Move” button in the middle of the screen.
4. On the next screen, you will be prompted to choose which blog platform you would like to move your post to. WordPress will automatically select “WordPress.” If you are moving a post from Blogger, then you will need to select “Blogger.
” If you are moving a post from another platform, such as Tumblr or Google Docs, then you will need to select “Other Platform.” Finally, enter the URL of your new WordPress site in the “New Site URL” field and click the “Move” button.
5. Your blog post will be moved to your new WordPress site and all of its content and comments will be transferred over as well.
Be sure to check all of your posts and make any necessary updates before continuing on to step 6.