If you have created a blog page and no longer have use for it, you may want to consider deleting it. Deleting a blog page does not remove any of the content or information that is stored on the page; in fact, it is still publicly accessible through the search engines.
However, it does remove the blog page from your blogroll and any links that point to it. If you would like to keep the page but delete all of the content, you can do so by following these steps:.
1. Log in to your blog account.
2. Click on the Pages tab on the left side of the screen.
3. Select the blog page that you would like to delete and click on the Edit link next to it.
4. On thepage’s edit page, scroll down until you see the Delete Content button and click on it.
5. On the confirmation page that appears, click on Delete Page to confirm your decision.