The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed.) states that “a review article is an article that summarizes the findings of investigations that have been published in journals or books” (p.
xxxi). This means that you can reference a blog in APA if the blog is a published source of information.
When referencing a blog, always provide the following information:
1. The name of the blog
2. The date of the post you are referencing
3. The URL of the post you are referencing
The title of the post you are referencing
5. The author(s) of the post you are referencing
6. The journal or book from which the blog post was published
7. The page number on which the post you are referencing can be found.