If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, one of the first things you’ll need to decide is whether or not your podcast needs a newsletter.
There are pros and cons to having a newsletter, so it’s important to weigh them before making a decision. Here are the pros and cons of having a newsletter for your podcast:
1. newsletters can help promote your podcast and build an audience.
2. newsletters can be an effective way to stay top of mind with listeners, by keeping them updated on new content, offers, and other news related to your show.
3. newsletters can help you build relationships with your listeners, as they can become loyal advocates if they find the content valuable.
4. newsletters can be a great way to collect feedback from listeners, which can help you improve your show.
1. newsletters can be time-consuming to create and maintain, and may require significant effort if you want them to be successful. newsletters may not be as popular as other content formats on social media, which could lead to lower engagement rates from listeners. if your newsletter is not well executed, it could damage your relationship with your listeners and ruin the value they see in your show.