Creating a blog account is easy. All you need is an email address, a password, and a blog name. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Google account.
2. Click on “My Account.”
3. Under “Activities,” click on “Blog.”
4. Under “Create a new blog,” enter your email address and password.
5. Click on “Create Blog.”
6. Fill in the name of your blog, and click on “Save.”
7. Copy the embed code that appears at the bottom of your blog page, and paste it into a new web page or blog post.
8. Hit “Publish.”.