If you want to improve your blog writing, here are a few tips:
1. Pay attention to grammar and spelling.
Errors can make your blog look unprofessional and can irritate your readers. Always proofread your work before submitting it to a web host or forum.
2. Use strong verbs and concrete examples to convey your ideas clearly.
Be sure to use active voice and avoid jargon.
3. Make sure your blog content is interesting and engaging.
Keep readers coming back with fresh material that addresses their concerns or interests.
4. Write in a relaxed, easy-to-read style that is friendly and inviting.
Use active voice and short paragraphs to keep readers on track.
5. Use social media to promote your blog posts.
Share links on your personal Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ pages, as well as on specialized forums and websites where bloggers congregate. This will help generate traffic and exposure for your work.