Adding a blog page to WordPress is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Log into your WordPress account.
2. Click on “Appearance” in the main menu.
3. Click on “Themes” in the Appearance section.
4. Click on “Add New Theme.”
5. In the theme options, click on “Blog.”
6. Enter the name of your blog in the “Blog Name” field, and click on “Save Theme.”
7. Activate your newly created blog theme by clicking on the “Activate” button in the Blog section of the Appearance menu.
8. In the WordPress header, click on “Appearance.”
9. In the sidebar on the right, click on “Customize.”
10. Under “Blog Page Options,” click on “Add a Blog Page.” You will be prompted to enter the address of your blog page in the “Blogs Address” field.
You can also optionally add a title and subtitle for your blog page, and add any custom CSS you want to apply to your blog page (see below for more information). Click on “Save Changes.”.