Adding a blog to your WordPress homepage is easy. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Log into your WordPress account.
2. Click the “Profile” tab at the top of the screen.
3. Click the “Settings” button in the sidebar on the right side of the screen.
4. In the “Settings” window that opens, click on the “Pages” tab.
5. In the “Pages” tab, under the “Blog Posts” heading, click on the “Add New Blog” button.
6. Enter the blog address in the text box that appears, and then click on the “Create Blog Page” button.
7. Your new blog page will appear in the list of pages on your WordPress site. Click on it to view it.
8. To add a blog post to your blog page, click on the “Posts” tab, and then click on the “Add New Post” button. Enter your blog post title in the text box that appears, and then click on the “Create Post” button.