Adding an iframe to your WordPress blog is easy. To add an iframe, follow these steps:
1. Open your WordPress blog in your web browser.
2. Navigate to the “Settings” menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on “Appearance.”
4. Under the “Web address” heading, paste in the following URL: http://www.mydomain.com/iframe-name.php?src=http://www.mydomain.com/&width=100%&height=100%
5. Click on “Save changes.”
6. You should now see a new “iframe” option under “Web address” in your blog’s settings menu.
Click on this option to add an iframe to your blog.
7. In the iframe’s src field, paste in the following URL: http://www.mydomain.com/index-page-title/. If you want to embed a YouTube video, paste in the following URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXYBv7Nx1Wk&feature=related instead of http://www.mydomain.com/. If you want to embed a Flickr photo, paste in the following URL: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[username]/[photoID]/.
If you want to embed a Twitter post, paste in the following URL: http://twitterfeeds[.]twitter[.]com/RSS_URL/. Finally, add a title for your embedded content in the index-page-title field and click on “Submit.”.
8. Your embedded content should now appear inside an iframe on your blog’s main page! You can also use this same method to embed videos, photos, and tweets from other websites into your blog posts using their respective src URLs (for example, http://www.youtube[.]com/, http://www.
[tumblr][.]com/, and http://twitterfeeds[.]com/).