Pagination is an important part of any website, and it’s especially important in blogs. WordPress has a built-in pagination system, which makes it easy to add pagination to your blog. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Open the WordPress admin area and navigate to the Posts section.
2. Click on the Edit button next to the post you want to paginate.
3. On the Pagination tab, configure the number of pages and the number of posts per page.
4. Click on the Save button to finish configuring pagination.
5. You now need to add a pagination widget to your blog post or page.
To do this, click on the Widget icon next to the post or page title, and then select the Pagination widget from the list of widgets.
6. Select the number of pages you want your paginator to display, and then select a link template for each page of posts.
You can also specify a menu item for each page of posts.
7. Click on the Add button to add pagination to your blog post or page.