When you first set up a WordPress blog, the default blog page is typically what you see when you visit your blog’s URL. This page displays your latest posts, along with any categories or tags that you’ve defined for your blog. You can change this default page by following these steps:
1. Open your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click the Blog Profile link located in the left-hand column.
3. Next to “Default Blog Page” on the right-hand column, click the Edit link.
4. On the Default Blog Page Settings page, you’ll see three options: Posts on Current Day, Posts on All Days, and No Posts Yet (see Figure 1).
5. To change the default blog page, select Posts on All Days from the drop-down menu (see Figure 2).
6. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to save your changes.