There are several ways to convert a blog into a PDF. One way is to use a blogging software, such as WordPress or Blogger, that has a built-in PDF creator.
Another way is to use an online PDF conversion service, such as ConvertToPDF.com.
Once you have chosen the method you will use, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your blog’s account.
2. Click on the “Pages” tab at the top of the page.
3. Under ” Documents ” in the sidebar, click on “Create PDF.”
4. In the “Create PDF” window, enter your blog’s name in the “Document name” field, and select the destination folder where you want to save the PDF file (you can also choose to create a single PDF document).
Click on “Create PDF.”.
5. Your blog’s PDF document will be created and posted to your blog’s account.