When you’re ready to start copying a blog post from Squarespace, there are a few things you’ll need to take into account. First, make sure the post is in a .txt or .html format.
If it’s not, you’ll need to convert it before you can copy and paste it. Second, make sure the formatting is correct. In particular, check for the use of headings, paragraphs, and lists. Finally, be sure to include any copyright information that may be present in the original post.
Once you have all of the necessary information, follow these steps:
1. Open the original post in a text editor.
2. Copy all of the text into a new document.
3. Edit the copied text as needed to conform to the Squarespace formatting guidelines.
4. Add any copyright information if necessary.
5. Save the document as a .
txt or .html file.
6. Upload the file to Squarespace using the “Upload File” button on the blog post’s page.