Creating a blog on Shopify is simple and can be done in just a few minutes. All you need is a domain name and an account with Shopify. Once you have those, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Shopify account settings page and under “blogging”, click “add a blog”.
2. On the next screen, enter your domain name and click “create blog”.
3. On the next screen, you will be asked to set up your blog layout.
You can choose between a custom layout or one of Shopify’s templates.
4. After you have set up your layout, click “create” to create your blog.
5. Now that your blog is created, you will need to add content.
To do this, go to your blog’s home page and click on the “posts” tab. Here, you will find all of the posts that have been published on your blog so far. Click on a post to view the details, and then start writing!.