Creating a blog post in SharePoint can be a daunting task, but with the right tools and guidance, it’s a relatively easy process. In this article, we will outline the steps necessary to create a SharePoint blog post from scratch.
1. Download and install the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 blogging add-in.
2. Log into your SharePoint site as an administrator.
3. Navigate to the Publishing ribbon and select Blog Posts from the Library tab.
4. On the Blog Posts ribbon, select New Blog Post from the File menu.
5. On the New Blog Post dialog box, enter a title for your blog post and select a location where you want to save your file.
6. On the Content tab, click in the text area and begin writing your blog post.
7. To add images or videos to your blog post, click in the Media Library pane and select Files from the list of available media sources. Then select the files you want to include in your post and drag them into the text area of your blog post.
8. When you’re finished writing your blog post, click Publish on the Blog Posts ribbon to save it to your SharePoint site and begin sharing it with your followers!.