Creating a blog post on Blackboard is relatively easy. First, create a new Blackboard account if you don’t have one already. Once you have an account, follow these steps:
1. Click on the “My Blackboard” tab at the top of the screen.
2. Under “My Profile,” click on “Blog Posts.”
3. On the “Blog Posts” page, click on the “New Post” button to create a new blog post.
4. In the “Title” field, type a title for your blog post.
5. In the “Description” field, type a description of your blog post.
6. In the “Category” field, select the category that best describes your blog post.
For example, if your blog post is about teaching online courses, select “Online Courses.”.
7. In the “Date Published” field, type the date your blog post was published.
8. Under “Tags,” add tags that describe your blog post.
For example, if your blog post is about online course teaching, you might add tags like “#onlinecourse,” “#teaching,” and “#blackboard.
9. Click on the “Publish” button to publish your blog post to Blackboard.