Creating a blog template using Divi Builder is a quick and easy process. Follow these steps to get started:
1. First, create a new Divi layout using the Blank Page layout option.
2. Next, add a content column and two sidebar columns to the layout.
3. In the content column, add a title and some introductory text about your blog.
4. In the sidebar columns, add posts and categories.
5. Finally, select the Blogger template from the Divi Builder Library and customize it to match your blog’s branding and content.
Congratulations! You now have a custom-made blog template ready to use in your own website or blog!.