Creating a blog using Excel can be a great way to share your thoughts and ideas with the world. If you’re new to blogging, or if you’re looking for a more affordable option, Excel might be a good choice for you. Here’s how to get started:
1. Create a new workbook and name it “Blog.”
2. In the “Layout” tab, select “Blank Page.”
3. In the “Data” tab, enter the following information:
– Title: Your blog’s name
– Description: A brief description of your blog
4. In the “Text” tab, enter the following information:
– Blog URL: This is where your blog will live on the internet. For example, http://www.example.com is an example blog URL.
5. Select “OK” to close the “Text” tab and leave the “Layout” tab open.
6. In the “Data” tab, enter the following information:
– Posts per Month: This is how many posts you want to make each month. You can make as many or as few posts as you’d like, but make sure this value is at least 1.
7. Select “OK” to close the “Data” tab and leave the workbook open.
8. In the workbook’s toolbar, click on the “Blogger” icon (it looks like a book with an A in it).
On the blogger’s main screen, click on the “Settings” button (it has a gear icon next to it).
10. On the Settings screen, click on the “Pages” button (it looks like three lines).
11. On the Pages screen, click on your newly created page (the one with the title of “Blog”). It will have a green border around it (this means it is published).12. Underneath your page’s title in the Pages screen, click on the green text that says “
Your post content
“. This will take you to your post’s content area (where you can write your post!).13. To add a picture to your post, copy and paste one into your post’s content area (just make sure it’s big enough!).14. To add a link to your post, copy and paste one into your post’s content area (just make sure it’s big enough!).15. To add some formatting to your post, use any of Excel’s formatting options (you can find them under Excel’s Formatting menu).16. Click on Publish at bottom of Posts screen to save your post and publish it online!Now that you’ve created a blog using Excel, here are some tips for thriving in this new medium:1) Be consistent – It’s important that you write regularly if you want people to start following your blog and reading your posts!2) Make sure each post is well-written – Your readers will appreciate clear writing that is easy to understand 3) Don’t be afraid to experiment – Try out different formats and types of posts 4) Don’t be afraid to reach out – Connect with other bloggers and share ideas and tips 5) Be patient – It may take some time for people to start visiting and commenting on your posts.