Creating a blog website using HTML is simple. You can use a free blogging platform such as Blogger or WordPress to create a website.
Once you have your website created, you can add content, create an online store, and publish blog posts.
To create a website using HTML, follow these steps:
1. Sign up for a free blogging platform such as Blogger or WordPress.
These platforms allow you to create a website without any programming knowledge.
2. Once you have created your account, visit the platform’s homepage and click the “Create a new site” button.
3. Enter your site’s name and click “Create Site.”
4. On the new screen that appears, click the “Layout” tab and select “HTML.”
5. On the next screen, enter your site’s header and footer text, and then select “Save Changes.
” Your website is now ready to be populated with content.
6. To add content to your website, sign into your account and click on the Posts tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
This tab displays all of the posts that have been published on your site so far. To add a new post, simply enter the required information into the text box at the bottom of the page and then click “Publish.”.
7. To change or edit any of the information in a post, simply click on it and then select “Edit.
” You can also add images to your posts by clicking on the “Photos” tab and then selecting from your library of photos or uploading new photos directly to your site.
8. To publish a new blog post automatically every day at midnight EST, sign into your account and click on Settings in the Posts section of the screen.
Then under “Timezone,” select ” UTC .” Finally, under “Schedule,” select “Daily.” Your posts will now be published every day at midnight EST!.
The final result of creating a blog website using HTML is an online presence that is easy to maintain and update – perfect for showcasing your latest blog posts and ideas to the world!.