An article about how to create a class blog on Blogger.
Creating a class blog on Blogger is fairly simple, and can be done in just a few minutes. Before getting started, you will need to have a Blogger account, and then register for a domain name (if you don’t already have one). Once you have those things setup, follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the ” blogging” tab at the top of your Blogger homepage.
2. Click on the “New Blog” button in the toolbar at the top of the page.
3. Enter the name of your blog in the “Title” field, and then click on the “Create Blog” button.
4. On the “Blog Settings” page that appears, you will need to provide a URL for your blog (e.g., myblogger.com), as well as a description of your blog (e.g.
, this is my class blog). You will also need to choose a category for your blog (e.g., education), and then click on the “Create Blog Settings” button. .
5. On the “Blogs” page that appears, click on the “Add New Blog Post” button to add a new post to your blog.
6. In the “Post Title” field, enter a title for your post, and then enter the content of your post in the “Body” field.
You can optionally include a photo or video if you want, and then click on the “Publish Post” button to publish it to your blog.
7. To view all of your posts on your blog, click on the “All Posts” link located near the top of the “Blogs” page.
You can also use the menu located below the “All Posts” link to navigate through all of your posts chronologically (by date), or by category (e.g., education).
8. To manage comments on your posts, click on the “Comments” link located near the bottom of each post, and then enter your email address in the “Email Address” field so that you can receive notifications when new comments are added to your posts (you can also choose to receive notifications via email when someone clicks on a link in a comment).
You can also choose to hide comments from specific users by clicking on the checkbox next to their name (you will need to re-enter their email address if you wish to unhide their comments again).
9. To edit or delete any of your posts, simply click on the blue hyperlink next to each post title (or select it using Ctrl+click/Cmd+click if you have Windows Vista/7/8/10 installed).
You can also usethe menu located below each post’s blue hyperlink to manage all of these options (including deleting posts).
I hope this guide has been helpful in setting up your very own class blog! If you have any questions or problems setting up your blog, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Support@Tutsplus.com.