Creating a TpT blog is easy. All you need is a WordPress account and a blog template from the TpT Blogs library. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your WordPress account.
2. Click the “Blogs” link in the top left corner of your WordPress dashboard.
3. Locate and click on the “TpT Blogs” tab at the top of the page.
4. Click on the “Add a New Blog” button on the right-hand side of the page.
5. Enter a name for your blog, and then select a blog template from the list on the left-hand side of the screen.
6. Click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the screen to create your new blog!.