Creating an email newsletter in Outlook is an easy process that can help you keep your followers updated on the latest happenings. Follow these steps to create a template for your newsletter:
1. Open Outlook and create a new email account.
2. In the “Name” field, enter your newsletter’s name.
3. In the “From” field, enter your email address.
4. Click the “Create New Email” button and enter your newsletter’s content in the “To” field.
5. Click the “Subject” field and type a subject for your email.
6. Click the “Send” button and wait for your email to send!
7. If you want to preview your newsletter before sending it, click on the “Preview Email” button in the toolbar and check for any errors. If everything looks correct, click on the “Send Email” button to send your newsletter out to your followers!.