Guest blogging is a great way to get exposure for your blog and to connect with other bloggers. There are many ways to email a guest blog, but the most common way is to use a service like Email Marketing Manager (EMM) or SendGrid.
1. Determine the email address for your guest blog.
2. Log in to your EMM or SendGrid account.
3. Under “Campaigns,” select “Email Marketing.”
4. Under “Blogs you’re Targeting,” find the email address of the guest blog you want to email.
5. On the “To” field, type the email address of the guest blogger you want to contact.
6. In the “Subject” field, type a brief introduction about your blog and why they should visit yours.
7. In the “Body” field, type your message about why they should subscribe to your blog and follow you on social media.
8. Click “Send.”.