exporting your blog from hubspot is easy. once you have created your blog, all you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Log into your HubSpot account.
2. Click on “Admin” in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Blogs” in the left sidebar.
4. In the “Blogs” section, click on your blog name.
5. On the “Settings” page, under “Export To,” click on “HTML.”
6. On the “HTML Export Settings” page, enter a file name for your exported blog post and click on the “Export” button.
7. Your exported blog post will be saved to your computer and you will be able to view it in a web browser.