Finding a blog page on WordPress can be a bit of a challenge. There are many different ways to find WordPress blogs, and each one has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Here are six different ways to find WordPress blog pages:
1) Use the WordPress search function. This is the easiest way to find blogs that have already been indexed by WordPress. Simply enter a keyword into the search bar at WordPress.
com and click “search”. This will return all of the blogs that have included that keyword in their blog titles or content.
2) Use Google search. This is a more general search engine that can be used to find blogs across a wider range of topics.
Simply enter “WordPress blog” into Google, and then click on the “Search results” link at the top of the screen.
3) Use Twitter. If you’re looking for specific types of blog posts, you can use Twitter to query for them.
For example, you could ask followers what their favorite WordPress plugins are, or which blogging tools they use most often.
4) Look through popular WordPress plugins. Many popular plugins include a “blogger” mode that lets you create a new blog page from within the plugin interface.
In this mode, you can simply enter your desired URL (for example, http://myblog.com/) and WordPress will create the page for you automatically.
5) Check out popular websites that use WordPress. Sites like The Huffington Post and Forbes use WordPress as their primary blogging platform, so it’s likely that they’ll have some good resources on how to find and use WordPress blogs yourself.
6) Ask around online. If you don’t know where to start looking for WordPress blogs, there are always people willing to help out – especially if you offer them some kind of incentive (like a free copy of your own plugin).
Try contacting your local tech communities or blog networks, and see if anyone knows of any good candidates nearby.