Finding stock photos for your blog can be a daunting task. There are so many options and it can be hard to know where to start. Here are some tips to help you find the photos you need:
1. Look online. The first place to look for stock photos is online.
There are many websites that offer free or paid images. You can also search for specific types of photos, like landscapes or people.
2. Try Flickr. Flickr is a great resource for finding images that are licensed for use on your blog.
You can search by keyword, tag, or location. Flickr also has a built-in search function, so you can easily find the photo you’re looking for.
3. Use Google Images. Google Images is another great resource for finding images that you can use on your blog. Google Images also has a built-in search function, so you can easily find the photo you’re looking for.
4. Check out image libraries and galleries.
Many image libraries and galleries offer free and premium images that you can use on your blog. You can find these libraries and galleries by searching online or by using the ‘find’ function on your web browser (like Chrome or Firefox).
5. Ask friends and family members if they have any photos they would like to share.
If you don’t have time to look for photos yourself, ask friends and family members if they have any photos they would like to share with you (or sell you). They may not know that they have pictures that could be used on the internet!.