In order to achieve a following on your WordPress blog, there are a few things you can do.
1. Start by creating valuable content.
Posts that are well-written and informative will likely be more interesting to readers and help you attract followers.
2. Make sure your posts are original and relevant.
Duplicating content from other sources will not only diminish your credibility as a blogger, but it may also lead to the loss of followers who find your blog less interesting as a result.
3. Promote your blog through social media platforms, including Twitter and Facebook.
By sharing interesting blog posts, engaging with followers, and answering questions, you can help build relationships that can result in new followers.
4. Be active on your blog and reply to comments as soon as possible.
This shows that you’re invested in your audience and is another way to connect with followers.
5. Keep track of how many visitors come to your blog each day and write posts that are Targeted specifically at those visitors.
This will help you keep readers interested and increase the likelihood of them returning for future posts.