Twitter is a great way to share your thoughts with the world and to connect with other people who share your interests. If you are a blogger, you can easily link your blog to Twitter using a simple online tool.
Once you have linked your blog to Twitter, you can post updates about your blog and also connect with other bloggers who are also interested in writing about the same topics.
To link your blog to Twitter:
1. Go to twitter.
com and sign into your account if you don’t already have an account.
2. Click on “My Profile” in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Under “Settings,” click on “Linked Accounts.”
4. Under “Linked Accounts,” click on “Your Blog.”
5. Click on the “Follow” button next to your blog’s name and then click on the blue “Create Account” button that appears next to it.
6. Enter your blog’s username (ex: joeblogger) and password in the appropriate fields, and then click on the “Submit” button.
7. Your blog will now be linked to Twitter and you can start posting updates about your blog!.