Twitter is a great way to share your thoughts with the world. If you have a blog, you can easily connect it to Twitter and share your blog posts with your followers. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Twitter account.
2. Click on the “Settings” button in the top right corner of the main Twitter screen.
3. Under “Twitter Settings,” click on “Linkedin” if you want to link your blog to LinkedIn, or click on “Twitter.”
4. Under “Twitter Links,” click on “Add a new link.”
5. Enter the URL for your blog in the text box, and then click on “Create.”
6. You’ll now see a list of all of your recent blog posts on the main Twitter screen.
You can click on any of them to open it in a new window, or click on the “Tweet” button next to it to send it out as a tweet.