If you’re using a login name and password that you created when you set up your WordPress blog, follow these steps:
1. Open your browser and go to your blog’s home page.
2. Click the “Log In” link in the top left corner.
3. Enter your login name and password, and click “Log In.”
4. If you’re not already logged in, WordPress will ask you to log in.
Click “Login” to continue.
5. If you’re already logged in, you’ll see the posts you’ve made on your blog, along with any comments or updates you’ve made since last logging in.
Click “Home” to go back to the main blog page.