Making a church newsletter can be a great way to communicate with your congregation. There are a few things you need to consider when designing your newsletter:
1. What topics would you like to cover?
2. What type of format will you use?
3. How often will you publish the newsletter?
4. Who will be responsible for producing and distributing the newsletter?
5. What resources do you need to create the newsletter?
When designing your church newsletter, make sure to consider what topics would be of interest to your congregation. Try to cover a variety of issues, from weekly services to community events. Consider using a format that is easy for members of your congregation to read and understand. You may want to distribute the newsletter electronically or print it out and distribute it in person.
Frequency is also an important consideration when creating a church newsletter. Most churches publish a newsletter once or twice per year.