Making a newsletter on Google Docs can be a great way to keep your followers up-to-date on the latest news and events. Before you get started, make sure that you have all of the necessary tools installed.
To create a newsletter in Google Docs:
1. Open your Google Docs account.
2. Click the “File” menu and select “New.”
3. Type “Newsletter” in the “Title” field and click “Create.”
4. Under “Layout Options,” select “Grid.”
5. In the “Columns” section, enable the checkboxes next to the columns that you want to include in your newsletter. You can also add additional columns by clicking on the “+” button next to the column header.
6. Select the font, size, and color for each column.
You can also add a background image for each column by clicking on the “+” button next to the image file name and selecting a file from your computer.
7. To add text for each column, click on the text box and type your content. You can also drag and drop text boxes onto your document or use Google Sheets’ copy and paste feature to quickly copy text from other sources into your newsletter document.
8. To add images for each column, click on the “+” button next to the image file name and select a file from your computer. You can also resize images before adding them to your document by clicking on the “+” button next to the image’s size box and selecting a size from the pop-up menu.
9. To add videos for each column, click on the “+” button next to the video file name and select a file from your computer. You can also enter YouTube links for videos in your newsletter document by clicking on the YouTube link icon next to each video’s name and entering a URL into the URL field.
10. To publish your newsletter, click on “Publish.”.