Making a WordPress blog is relatively easy to do, but there are a few things you’ll need before you get started. To start, you’ll need a WordPress blog installation and domain name.
You can find these details on the WordPress website. Once you have these items, follow these steps to get started:.
1. Log in to your WordPress admin area.
2. Click on the “Blogs” menu item in the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click on the “New Blog” button.
4. Enter a title for your blog, and select a theme from the list of available themes.
5. Click on the “Publish” button to finish setting up your blog.