Making your blog post pretty can be a challenge. There are a lot of different ways to do it, and the results can vary depending on your style. Here are some tips to help you achieve a pretty blog post:
– Use a font that is easy to read. Arial, Verdana, and Arial Black are all good options.
– Use a font size that is comfortable for you to read. 10px is usually a good starting point.
– Use white space to make your text look more crisp. Try not to overcrowd your text with too many words or lines, and make sure each sentence is filled with enough information to be readable.
– Use headings to organize your thoughts and make it easier for readers to follow your article. H2, H3, and H4 headings are common in blog posts.
– Use images sparingly. They can add visual interest, but they also take up space and can slow down your blog posts.
Try to find images that complement the content of your post rather than taking up space on the page alone.