Moving a blog post from its original post location to a WordPress page is an easy task. To move a blog post, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress account.
2. In the main navigation bar, click on Posts.
3. Locate the blog post you want to move and click on it.
4. On the right-hand side of the screen, under “Move this post to:”, click on Pages.
5. In the “Move this post to: Pages” window, select the page you want the blog post to be moved to and click on OK.
6. Click on the Blog button in the top left corner of the screen, and then click on Publish.
7. The blog post will now be published on the selected page, and you can continue working on it as usual.