LinkedIn is a great way to connect with potential employers and colleagues. When creating a blog on LinkedIn, keep in mind that LinkedIn is a professional networking site.
Make sure your blog content is relevant to the LinkedIn audience and tailored to help you stand out from the competition.
To post a blog on LinkedIn, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your LinkedIn account.
2. Click on the “Your Profile” tab.
3. Under “Blogs,” click on “Post a Blog.”
4. In the “Blog Title” field, enter a catchy title for your blog post.
5. In the “Description” field, provide a brief explanation of what your blog post is about.
Select the category of your blog post (e.g., “Career & Jobs,” “Personal Development,” etc.).
7. Under the “Format” drop-down menu, select the type of post you want to create (e.g., Blog, Picture, Status Update).
8. Click on “Post.”
9. click on the blue link that says “See all my blogs.”.
Now that you’ve posted your blog on LinkedIn, be sure to share it with your network! You can use the Share button located at the top right corner of any LinkedIn post or article to share it with your followers quickly and easily. Additionally, you can add a link to your blog post in your LinkedIn profile bio or header image if you’d like people to easily find it when they’re browsing through your profile or connections list.