LinkedIn is a great platform for networking and staying up-to-date on industry trends. However, if you want to post a newsletter to your followers, you first need to create a subscription form.
To create a subscription form:
1. Log into your LinkedIn account.
2. Click on the “Profile” tab in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Incoming Links” in the left sidebar, click on “Newsletter Subscription Form.
” (If you don’t see this link, make sure you’re signed in and have the latest version of LinkedIn installed.).
4. On the next page, you’ll be asked to provide basic information about your newsletter, such as its name and email address.
It’s also possible to add a message that subscribers can read before subscribing.
5. Click on “Create Subscription Form.” You’ll now be taken to your subscriber list.
To add someone to your list, simply click on their name and then “Add as a Friend.” (If they’re not already friends with you on LinkedIn, they’ll need to be added as a friend first.) After adding them, you’ll be taken back to your subscriber list and will be able to start sending your newsletter!.