An email newsletter is an excellent way to keep your subscribers up-to-date on the latest happenings at your company or organization. It’s also a great way to market your business to a new audience.
To create a newsletter in Gmail, follow these steps:
1. Open your email account.
2. Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the main screen, and select Settings.
3. In the “Settings” window, click Accounts and Import.
4. In the “Accounts and Import” window, click Email Addresses.
5. In the “Email Addresses” window, click Add a New Email Address.
6. Enter a name for your newsletter, and then enter your email address in the “Email Address” field.
7. Check the “Subscribe to this email newsletter” box, and then click Save Changes.
8. Click Send Emails to start sending your newsletter out to your subscribers!.