Anyone with a blog can register with Google by completing the following steps:
1. Go to Google.com
2. Click on the “Sign In” button
3. Enter your email address and password
4. Click on the “Register a new blog” button
Type in your blog name and click on “Next”
6. Select a domain for your blog, if you don’t have one yet
7. Click on “Create Blog”
8. You will be asked to supply a few information about your blog, such as the name of your blog, the URL of your blog, and the contact information for your blog administrator (if you have one). You can also choose to add a message to let people know that you have registered your blog with Google. Click on “Create Blog” to finish registering your blog with Google.
Google will then send you an email confirming that you have registered your blog with them and providing instructions on how to set up your blog’s settings. Your blog is now registered with Google and is ready to start gaining traffic! If you have any questions or problems registering your blog with Google, feel free to contact support at google [dot] com or visit their website for more help.