An HTML newsletter is a great way to keep your subscribers up-to-date on the latest happenings at your company. To send an HTML newsletter in Gmail, follow these steps:
1. Open your Gmail account.
2. In the top left corner of the screen, click Mailboxes.
3. In the Mailboxes section of the screen, click the name of your account.
4. In the Inbox, click the gear icon ( ).
5. Click Settings.
6. Under “Send mail as,” click HTML mail ( ).
7. Under “Configure email settings,” click Send settings ( ).
8. On the “Configure send settings” page, under “Mail content,” click HTML ( ).
This will open a new window in which you can configure your HTML newsletter template.
9. To add a new item to your newsletter, click Add item ( ). This will open a new window in which you can enter your content for that particular item.
You can also add images and links to articles or blog posts you want to include in your newsletter, or share relevant news from other websites using Google Sheets integration. You can also customize the colors and layout of your newsletter using these options on this page. When you’re done editing your content, click Save ( ) to close the window and return to the Send settings page.
10. Under “Mail content,” select HTML mail ( ), and then under “Configure send settings,” select Send ( ). This will set up all of your content and settings for sending your newsletter as an HTML email message! Click Send mail ( ) to send it off!.