An RSS feed is a great way to keep up with your blog’s latest posts without having to visit the site every day. To set up an RSS feed for your blog, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to your blog’s home page and click on the “Posts” link in the navigation bar.
2. On the Posts page, under the “Posts by Date” heading, click on the “RSS” link.
3. On the RSS page, under the “RSS Feeds” heading, click on the “Create New Feed” button.
4. In the “Name” field, type your blog’s name.
5. In the “Description” field, type a brief description of your blog.
6. In the “Schedule” field, indicate whether you want your posts to be updated daily, weekly, or monthly.
7. In the “Feed URL” field, type the URL of your blog’s RSS feed.
For example, http://www.blogger.com/feeds/1234567890/.
8. Click on the “Create Feed!” button to finish setting up your RSS feed.