Adding blog categories to Shopify is easy, and it can help you organize your blog content more easily. To add a blog category to your Shopify store, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Shopify account.
2. Navigate to the “Store” page.
3. Under the “Shopify” header, click on “Categories.”
4. On the “Categories” page, click on the “Add New Category” button.
5. In the “Category Name” field, type a name for your new category.
6. In the “Subcategory Name” field, type a name for the subcategory under which your new category will be placed.
7. In the “Description” field, type a description of your new category.
8. Click on the “Add Category” button to save your changes.