When you create a new blog on Squarespace, you’ll be asked to add a category or list of categories to organize your posts. This is a great way to help people find your posts, and it’s easy to add categories:
1. Click on the ‘Categories’ tab on the left-hand side of your blog screen.
2. Click on the ‘Add New Category’ button.
3. Type in a title for your new category, and then click on the ‘Add’ button.
4. Repeat these steps to add additional categories as needed.
5. When you’re done, click on the ‘Update Categories’ button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.