Starting a blog on Facebook is a great way to share your thoughts and ideas with the world. However, it can be difficult to get started.
This guide will help you create a blog page on Facebook, gather your first followers, and start sharing your content.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the “Pages” icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. On the “Pages” page, click on the “Create a Page” button.
4. Enter a name for your page and select “blog” as the type of page.
5. Click on the “Create Page” button.
On the “Settings” page, set your privacy settings and choose a theme for your page.
7. Add some descriptive text about your blog and click on the “Save Changes” button.
8. In order to share content from your blog on Facebook, you will need to create a custom post type. Click on the “Posts” tab and select “Custom Post Type.” Then enter “Blog Posts” as the name of your post type and click on the “Save Changes” button.
9. To add a new blog post, click on the “Posts” tab and select “Blogs.” Then enter the title of your post and click on the “Publish” button.