Starting a self help blog can be a great way to connect with others who share your interests and to share your knowledge and experiences with the world. There are a few key steps you need to take before getting started:
1. Decide what you want to focus your blog on.
This can be anything from personal growth topics to health and fitness tips, to parenting advice, or anything else that interests you.
2. Choose a name for your blog and create a website address (or create an account on a website that allows for self-hosting).
3. Decide on a content plan. What topics are you going to cover on your blog? How often will you post new content? What type of content will you feature?
4. Find some guest bloggers who can contribute content to your blog.
Guest bloggers are great sources of new information and perspective, and they can help promote your blog across the web. You can find potential guest bloggers by networking with other self help bloggers or by searching for relevant blogs online.
5. Write your first post and begin promoting your blog! Share links to your posts on social media, post excerpts in relevant blogs and forums, and generate traffic to your website by submitting articles to popular online publications.
Once you have built up a following, you can begin monetizing your blog through advertising or affiliate marketing links.